Hi everyone, I’m opening commissions for the first time. My computer is broken and I have no money for a new one, and I also have a few bills that are slightly higher than my income so I hope this helps towards that!
- Prices in the chart are a guideline, they may vary depending on complexity of the request or whether it is done digitally or with traditional media
- All prices are in USD, payments via PayPal.
What I Will Draw
- Original characters or characters from a fandom are fine, it doesn’t have to be just Les Mis! (But if you want it to be Les Mis that is also ok.)
- You may add up to 5 characters in a drawing.
- I’ll draw romantic style stuff, just no porn. Gore is ok too.
- I sometimes have difficulty drawing mechanical things and certain animals, but I will try my best if you really want me to draw it.
- I will refuse a request if I’m uncomfortable with the subject matter, sorry.
For more references of my work you can look HERE or HERE.
Making a Request
- Email me at email@example.com with your request if you are interested.
- Please be as descriptive as possible with your request, and include references for original characters if you have them, or tell me a specific style of my work you want me to draw in if you have a preference.
- I will email you back confirming that I got your message, and I’ll give you an estimate of what your request will cost. If I do not email you back in a day or two, it means I didn’t get the message, so please send another email!
- When I am finished, I will email you a high res file of your commission! If you commissioned a traditional piece I will mail you the original and email you a high res scan as well.
Thanks for reading!
If you can, I would appreciate a signal boost! (But I won’t be offended if you don’t, I don’t reblog things much either.)
Hi there! I don't think we've ever really talked, but I've been enjoying your art a lot. Your character designs are fun and fresh and you always have great dynamic energy to the scenarios you draw. I'm really glad you're here!
Thank you so much, what a nice message!
I am also using this opportunity to say thanks to the other people who sent me nice asks that I never got around to replying to. I love you all!
Hi everyone. So my computer of 7 years has pretty much died. After many hours of working on it I can get it to start up and run only one large program at a time, so art may be slow for a bit until I can afford a new computer. Which might be a while since I have no money. Maybe I’ll open commissions or something, I dunno.
I was looking up old glasses and doodled Combeferre in some of them.
If it seems like I’m not posting as frequently as usual, I’m trying to work on some larger, finished pieces for once. I’ve only finished like 2 les mis arts ever, so I hope I can get something done eventually!
Silly doodle of what might happen if Cosette answered the door for Gavroche instead of Valjean. Maybe she would try and go to the barricade? I dunno, I didn’t put too much thought into this I just wanted to draw it real quick.
Marius, still fighting, was so hacked up with wounds, particularly about the head, that his countenance was lost in blood.
Hello I am back from being sick and other minor emergencies.
Decided to doodle a bloody Marius to get used to drawing again.
(if anyone has been wondering why I’ve been absent, I have a bad flu. I will try to be back soon)
I haven’t had time to draw lately, but thecoffeetragedy kindly suggested more characters for the Les Newserables AU. Grantaire as Race, Courfeyrac as Romeo, and Eponine as Smalls! I’ll draw some actually good group stuff later.
I've been wondering this! What program do you use for your art because your lines are simply fantastic!
I use Photoshop CS6 and the brushes that come with it. I usually stick with a brush for a couple months before I get bored and change it.
I think currently it’s one of the chalk or pastel brushes (and I might have bumped up the texture slightly in the brush menu, I can’t remember).
(Also thank you!)
I’ve been tired from work and having computer problems, so sorry for the lack of art lately.
I attempted to draw older Gavroche, if he didn’t die at the barricade, though it’s hard not to draw him as a child. Maybe he’s participating in the February Revolution of 1848? But I don’t know much about that.